Thread: DC Denizen
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:26 AM   #53
TNL
Adventurer

Oddometer: 27
Nice

Macorell24,

Sounds like an awesome trip! Have any pics to post? I had a great experience renting a GS through Eagle Rider in San Diego last October. It was an '11 model, though, and I didn't get to put that first mile on her.

Is anybody planning on heading down to Natural Bridge next weekend for the Morton's Spring Fling rally? I plan to arrive at Morton's on Friday morning at 9am, although, I may have to stop somewhere along the way to get some work done (shitty deadlines coming up). It'd be good to meet some of you guys if you will be at the rally, so let me know!

Also, I am planning a trip out west in early June. My plan is to get out of the DMV Friday, May 31, after work and hit Santa Fe, NM by Sunday night. My parents live in Santa Fe, so I plan on spending a few days there before heading out to the Grand Canyon and up through Utah. Let me know if anybody is interested in tagging along, at least for the long ride out to Santa Fe. I plan on camping and/or utilizing ADVrider tent space. I will probably just take US40 most of the way out there since I have to make good time.

'07 R1200GS
'03 VROD
TNL is offline   Reply With Quote