View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 01:43 AM   #460
UncleGra
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,895
Your a champ mate..

inc
__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr
UncleGra is offline   Reply With Quote