View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #8
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: der Schweiz
Oddometer: 90
Originally Posted by Witold View Post
Is it possible for a foreigner on a tourist visa to actually buy a motorcycle and register/insure it in Japan?
No. Need to have at least a work permit. Japan does have a working holiday scheme though, so check to see if your country is eligible.
zachbrowning is offline   Reply With Quote