View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 08:33 PM   #170
Hot Stuff
Road Dragon
Hot Stuff's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: The Land of Morning Calm
Oddometer: 348
Originally Posted by Hot Stuff View Post
You will register it with the Provost Marshal.

They will provide new plates and registration. Keep you current title, but your Florida registration is no good here. Not sure what documentation they will need when you register for the first time on-post. You will definitely need insurance though. Also a vehicle safety inspection (which can be done by AAFES car care center or the MWR Auto crafts shop).
Hot Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote