View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #73
GPSCity OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 85
Sorry to hear about that! Can you PM me your order number so I can investigate on our end?

Our site pulls up-to-the-second inventory status for all items and we list shipping dates for all items that are en route, however it's possible that someone else ordered the item a few minutes before you and it had not yet been processed. We're always working on solutions for these kinds of issues and appreciate hearing the feedback!

Thanks,
G

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldxr View Post
I ordered a different b-ball for my 76cx ram mount .I wrote the order# down when I did the order.I checked the status that night and got a status of backordered.I went on the expressmounts website the next day and got a part# for an alternate part the would work.I called them the next morning and got the order updated and shipped in 3 minutes or so.But if I hadnt checked the status of my order that night I would not have known they were out of stock on the part that I originnaly ordered.Either the website should be upgraded to show parts out of stock at the time of ordering or a fast email response so I can order an alternate part sooner.Part was shipped asap when I gave them the new part #.I prefer the usps priorty mail because it ends up in a locked mail box.This isnt really a complaint-just a suggestion.Anything I get from Expressmounts comes in 2 days.
GPSCity is offline   Reply With Quote