View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 07:51 AM   #33
LoffKat
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtynerd View Post
There's a decent amount, but not nearly as much (availability & selection). Especially in petite sizes (apparently we're not a mass market yet). LoffKat - check out Revzilla. I LOVE them - quality stuff and really easy to contact for gear advice.
There's an okay amount. a LOT of it is "womens" but it actually men's cut's sized smaller. Ex: Olympia AST.. i had that for 2 years and it just wasn't cut for women's bodies. I just sucked up the price for my ADV gear and got the Rev'it Ventura jacket and pants which actually fit right everywhere. I went with Olympia originally because it was economic and fit best for what was available to me. Prior to buying the Olympia, i tried Joe Rocket and Scorpion and that did not come close to fitting me in the chest area. Except for my first Olympia jacket, everything else has been bought from Revzilla. i LOVE them! Kat gave me great recommendations. Zilla cash ain't too bad either... :)

I saw somewhere that someone had a Wolfman's tank bag mounted on the F700, could someone please point me to that?
LoffKat is offline   Reply With Quote