View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:52 PM   #38
mjydrafter
evil boy for life

Oddometer: 4,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacha View Post
Oh yeah she does, 4 way hydraulics with float.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfog2 View Post
There's a web site similart to this one called weekendfreedommachines (or there used to be anyway.)

I have two mid-60s JD 110 "Round Fender" tractors with mower decks, one snowplow AND a set of wheelweights on one. PO started restoring one of them and lost interest (His dad in Iowa passed away and let him a large collection of pre- 1955 IH and JD tractors - all restored). It supposedly runs but I have to put the tank (had it checked for leaks and sealed and powder coated) back on and put a new wiring harness in.

The other one has a broken rod - I got it for parts for the other one but it seems to be complete other than the rod. Thinking of putting it back together too.

Nice to see some other folks in the younger generation appreciation fine machinery! :)

J
Weekend Freedom Machines is still around. (if we would read the whole thread we would know it's listed on the 1st and 2nd pages...so I'll link it here as well...)

I can usually find what I need with their search, so I don't post much there. Love the classifieds though.
Yes! Whenever bicycles are broken, or menaced by International Communism, Bicycle Repair Man is ready!

mjydrafter screwed with this post 05-20-2013 at 04:59 PM
mjydrafter is online now   Reply With Quote