View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #198
Dadayama
Constant Adventurer

Oddometer: 567
Riding Eastern half in JUNE

A couple of inmates and I are going to ride the Oklahoma Adventure Trail on June 14th, 15th and 16th (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).

The goal is to try and ride the eastern half of the trail, until we have to head home to go to work on Monday.

Will be camping along the way, but because i don't know where we will be at the end of the day, I can't say where… but Oklahoma has no shortage of state parks.
We will ride at a steady pace not racing, i don't think the roads will be challenging except maybe in the far eastern section…
Will probably just eat out of stores or restaurants, but you are welcome to do what ever… a person could probably even stay in a hotel and meet up in the morning…

The plan is to meet at Lake McMurtry at the campgrounds on the west side of the lake Thursday evening after work or Friday morning if you live near by. Then we will hit the section starting at Perry and work our way east.

EVERY ONE is welcome to come along…

We will ride at a steady pace not racing, i don't think the roads will be challenging except maybe in the far eastern section…

Oklahoma Adventure Trail Link

Who all is coming?

Originally posted this in the OKC Metro Thread, might want to reply there. (Post 908)

If you have any questions PM me…

Also, if you can't start on Friday, you can always meet up with us on which ever day you can.
Dadayama is offline   Reply With Quote