View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #185
gumshoe4 OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 855
Yes, CD, I'm aware of your positive experiences with the BV500. I'm pleased for you and I'm glad you've gotten such good service from it. My experience has been significantly different.

You may recall from the beginning of this string that my purpose was to report everything, good, bad and indifferent. I think I've said that the BV outhandles the SWing, gets better fuel mileage and is generally pleasing to ride. These attributes do not, IMHO, offset the machine's propensity to break parts and have components like the speedo/odo malfunction multiple times. I don't know if my machine is a lemon or if it is simply the result of poor design and quality control. At this point, I don't really care.

That said, thanks for contributing to the thread and for the suggestions you made to help me out. I wish you continued good luck with your machine.

Switching subjects for a moment, on this Memorial Day, I'd like to ask you all to take a minute to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice on behalf of their country, and those who are serving or who have served. Thanks to all for your service.
gumshoe4 is offline   Reply With Quote