Did some trail miles this morning on the 220R. She's getting good and "broke in" at this point. Way easier to start, stalls less often, and handles all I can throw at her. My day was cut short when I realized that I had lost the end-bolt on my barkbuster. That's when I also realized my front wheel bearings are shot. Time for more maintenance.
Arkansas River overlook at Camp Gruber ORV 35.715764, -95.219246
PS- I already lost one license plate (last weekend) while riding in the Arkansas Ozark Mtns. Gotta make a more robust mounting frame and bolt it to the fender, I guess. Also thinking about welding up a little six-pack rack for the rear. The tool bag pictured above is simply bolted to the fender through 4 holes that were already there.
"This place fucking runs on beer, you buy the right person a beer, and you get a job, a blow, a place to sleep, whatever.
You're hot, cold, thirsty, hungry... beer will fix that.
Beer is a god damn miracle, and don't you forget it!"