My preferences below, but please do what it takes. I'll be there.
1. 5 days racing. Please give me lots of notice so that I can get the time off. I really wish I could spend more time. If it were not for my time constraints, I'd say 20 days of racing or more.
2. 10-24. Everyone should have to race in the dark, so start some stages at 3AM.
3. Not impossible.
4. Mix easy rest sections with short hard technical challenges.
5. I wouldn't be able to come early.
6. Tent no more than 10 feet from my bike. Preferably out in the desert. No complications like hotels or a town.
7. Long stupid mind-numbing liaisons are part of rally racing.
8. Does not matter. Whatever works best for you.
9. I'd rather not.
10. Who cares? Do it right and the right people will come.
Scott, you make the best routes I've ever ridden, even if they sometimes frustrate the hell out of me. This will be the ride of a lifetime. Please don't dumb it down. Participants should know that they've been on a real rally.