View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:33 AM   #1
Uncle Duke OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 32
The 2013 motogp needs our help again!

Greetings, Friends. Ken Browde and once again, the Indianapolis Moto GP race team needs our help and this year, more than ever. For reasons I cannot fathom, we have a severe shortage of workers for this year's event, which will be run August 15 to the 18. WE need F&C as well as Track workers.

Now, before I go any further, let me tell you that the staff at Indy/USAC has praised everyone from ADV for the excellence in performance, the dedication, the overall expertise (even among the novices!) that ADV brings to the GP. And as many returning veterans will surely tell you, we F&C and Track workers at Indy are treated with respect, honor and everyone is very appreciative of our efforts, unlike some other tracks that will remain unnamed...for now.

Oh, and while you are working the event at Indy, you will be very well fed and very well appreciated.

So please check your calendars and for additional information please call one of us:

Ms. Sandy Byrnes
(p) 847-475-0500
(c) 847-494-4312

Or call me:

Ken Browde
(p) 517-626-7454
(c) 517-927-8023

Or go to the web site: www.motogpworker.com

One other request: I really do not know how to fully naviigate this site so please spread the word any way you can. If you call Sandy, tell her you ar ADV: our group reputation preceeds you and even if you have never flagged an event before, you will be warmly welcomed! Sandy and the MotoGP/USAC have quickly learned that any member of ADV can do the job well.

Please hurry. We really need YOUR help!

All my best,

Ken Browde (alias Uncle Duke)
Uncle Duke is offline   Reply With Quote