View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #478
Cigar Mike OP
Too Old and Too Slow

Oddometer: 1,341
Puke

Quote:
Originally Posted by stnick View Post
I bought a brand new stand with Mikes permission (LMAO) from another inmate and it is a 10lb POS! It raises the front wheel and firmly plants the rear wheel. Mike has jerked me around since March promising tp send me another to make it right... just read the emails in his words.... I just finished Tour de Tellico and my front wheel stand was a big hit!!! Mike offered to pay me far less than I paid another inmate for it plus me ship it to him... he also told me to install and use it while he built me a new one... now he's just flaked out on me all together... so I'd have to sell it as used and suffer even more loss$$$$
Dont even come back with what a good guy Cigar is... I wanted to believe it too but he offered to make his hand made stand right and then blew me off over 10 weeks time.
I explained to you that I did not have time right now. I am busy with other things. Because of this I offered to pay you the price that I sell the stand for to ADV inmates. I also explained to you that since I did not sell the stand to you I had no obligation to do anything. I have stopped building stands for now and I do not know if I will build more for sale. I never thought there would be the demand for the stands that there has been. It was taking too much time to meet the demand. This is just a hobby for me that allowed me to provide something no one else had. I will build one more for you if you still want it. It does not sound like you do. As you can see, I could care less about a negative report on me our my stands.

Listen up everyone. Cigar Mike's Centerstands suck! Don't try to order one, please.

Mike