View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 06:38 AM   #100
Domiken OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz the Aussie View Post
No further report on the jeans except to say they just were'nt for me but Kevin gave me great customer service and refunded all my money back today so they are great to deal with. I wish all the guys at Lean Angle all the best for the future and hope you guys are a massive success.

Daz.
Thanks Daz, glad you got to check them out Thanks again for the best wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsz View Post
These jeans are well made, look great, and are comfortable - but I suppose my body just doesn't match the profile, and where others here rave about the fit, like Daz, I guess, I just couldn't make them work.

That said, Kevin bent over backward to help me with information, suggestions, size exchanges, and finally a refund. I have never received better service from any retailer anywhere at any time. I too wish them all the success in the world!
Thanks again Matt, we appreciate your feedback, sorry they were not the right fit for you. As many of you know, people come in all shapes and sizes, and some garments brands fit some properly and not so much for others. We will continue to expand our line as time progresses, so utilizing the feedback we have received from all our buyers (and thanks for the feedback fellow inmates, greatly appreciate it) we will continue making enhancements and continue to develop our brand.

And with that, I conclude that tomorrow is the final day of our sale. Our website will be launched, and our partners will move forward with retail sales. We will be promoting our retailers and also selling our products through our website, and you can always PM or e-mail me (info@leananglejeans.com) with any questions.