View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 08:06 PM   #83
Gun Smoke
Banned

Oddometer: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristache201 View Post
Loool - why so unhappy brah? you're toilet's not working or something. Stinks from over here! Not the smell of s**t but your ego.

My toilet runneth over when the me generation thinks that they're worthy of my donation as they litterally look poverty in the eyes. Are they that oblivious to their surroundings? How about a donation button stating the money will be given to the suffering they've witnessed.

What they are doing takes a lot of courage. However what they're doing requires no courage. We've all done it. Most here including me have toured central America on two wheels. What they're doing requires no courage. Asking for donations requires a self impressed personality. And you passing judgement with no knowledge about them speaks volumes about your fears and inadequacy.

I pass no judgment on what they do. I pass judgement on a couple on a luxury juggernaut soliciting in the face of poverty. What they're doing requires no courage. Many here including me have toured central America on two wheels. Asking for donations requires a self impressed attitude.

How about we see your travels and your blog?

You speak of ego? My ego doesn't require me to tweet the world my daily doings.

As far as donations? Do you buy books or movies, or do you download everything off torrents? If you actually worked for a living the you understand the expression "Time is money". Them writing this blog and taking the pictures and editing them for your reading takes effort and time from their trip.

Is it a donation or a purchase. If it's a purchase then why give it away? Why not sell it? The very act of asking for a donation says it all. Speak of ego again. To ask for money for a blow by blow and pictures of a vacation is boorish. I stopped reading the blog at the end of the first post as that paypal button scrolled into view

No this is not for my reading pleasure. This is purely a "hey all look at what we do; we're the bomb" The donation button has nothing to do with they're time and everything with wanting something from the world for free. Because in their minds they're worth it like that. That's the way it comes off when people come in here soliciting

Gun Smoke screwed with this post 05-30-2013 at 08:37 PM
Gun Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote