View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 09:33 AM   #56
dwj - Donnie OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 13,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphCO View Post

This is also true in REAL LIFE with Bigfoot....

and I agree, the OP is first and foremost bragging about mileage he has ridden, over and over and over...

how it reads:
I have ridden a zillion miles on a zillion bikes, and plan to ride a zillion more, but woe is me I have no idea what to expect on a trip. Did I mention I rode a zillion miles?

that's why the OP is so defensive, he knows he is looking for credibility....and you fanboys are playing into it.

Does it matter? no, except its douchey

I have no more intention of arguing with you that I did with Bigfoot! , If you go back and read what I wrote from the beginning, you will see that I was addressing the folks that were telling me the KTM would last me forever! I did not exaggerate, I simply demonstrated with facts the mileage that the moto would see. From that, it was my hope to receive info as to what I might expect with high mileage. The facts I provided demonstrated that the KTM, nor any other moto was going to last me forever. Since that time, I have received the type info I was asking for.

I apologize if the miles I have ridden offends you! I have not ridden a zillion miles in my life time, nor have I had a zillion motos! But when I do buy a moto, I keep it a long time and I put a lot of miles on it. Which again, is what drove the original question.
dwj - Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote