View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #480
Cigar Mike OP
Too Old and Too Slow

Oddometer: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbigman View Post
Fuck him , go enjoy yourself and enjoy full retirement .

1 out of how many ? aint bad in my book .
I would like to make the stand right. I have packed all of my tools up and I am using my huge 10'x11' shop to store other items. Once I move everything out to make one more stand I will try and make a few more. I liked making them but the time it takes is just not there right now. I spend a lot of time with my two grandsons and the time I take to make stands cuts into that. With the mild winter this year in the Denver area I had more time to do other things and the stands took a back seat.

It is not his fault the stand is not right. It is mine and if I had sold him the stand I would be happy to provide a full refund for the stand if he did not want it, less shipping. If a stand is faulty my policy is a full refund plus shipping or I will try and correct it. But I will not pay for what he spent to buy it from someone else. I would make a refund based on the orignal purchase order though, if I knew the orginal customers name and pull the reciept from my records. The money is not a problem.

Mike