Thread: Nascar 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #250
Uller
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryboy View Post
Didn't like the race at Dover...empty stands looked really bad on TV.

They have got to STOP pitting under yellow, it's ruining the racing.

It's time for say a 10 point penalty if your car puts down enough fluids to cause a caution. Kenseth staying out until he oiled the track was plain stupid, you don't radio in that you're blowing up then go another 3 laps to make sure it blows.

I'd bench Danica, but make her show up to sign autographs...in a bikini.
Don't know if I agree with the pitting under yellow however, totally agree with the oil on the track. For three laps I was wondering why he was still out there.

Those stands did look pathetic. The racing did seem a little better than that.....

I will admit that I am a fan of JJ, however even if it were any other driver (even Kyle Bush), I don't think he deserved a penalty for that start. JPM didn't start in the box, even admitted it during interviews later and then Jimmy gets the penalty. You can see JJ check up while in the box to get back to even with JPM and his checkup. I really think it should have gone the other way with JPM getting the penalty for backing up the field.

At the very least, it should have been a failed restart and should have been done over.

I like Tony Stewart, he is a great driver. He was a 12th place car yesterday though. All day long. He really shouldn't have won that race.

I've been watching nearly every weekend for going on 15 years and am seriously considering finding something else to do with my time. All these oil cautions, debri cautions (for the waterbottle that Carl Edwards threw out his window on the previous lap) and other lame ass crap that NASCAR is coming up with is making the sport pretty lame.

I really like the racing with the Gen 6 car too.....It is a shame.

(I miss Dale Earnhardt )

Uller screwed with this post 06-03-2013 at 10:17 PM
Uller is offline   Reply With Quote