View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 02:21 PM   #126
klaviator OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,121
On Saturday June 1st I finally had the chance to ride up to the N. GA mountains. It was the first time this year. I took a combination of paved & unpaved roads up to Suches. I didn't expect Two Wheels of Suches (formarly TWO) to be open but I wanted to check it out and get some pics. The forcast was partly cloudy but as is often the case Suches had it's own weather and was gloomy with light rain/drizzle.

When I got there I saw this:

I I wasn't the only one wanting to check the place out. I saw Bill, the owner and said "I guess your not opening yet." He said We're working on it and plan on serving lunch today. He couldn't say exactly when that would be. He just got his permit to operate the day prior.

So I took some more pics.

The Menu. Bill said they would add to it but wanted to start out simple.

The new 80K bath house. Bill said it would cost 15K to refurbish the old one and it would still be too small.

Upstairs in the Lodge:

Then it was time for lunch. I got lunch ticket #3

The burger and fries were good.

So was the company. It's the same setup as the TWO. You can sit at the same table with a bunch of strangers and get to meet some interesting people.

One more outside shot. It was always depressing to ride by here and see no bikes. Now the world is back to normal

klaviator is offline   Reply With Quote