So here you go. Drew them up in Adobe Illustrator, made 'em fit on a 12" x 24" page, and ran them through "Make the Cut".
Chopped 'em out with a Cricut.
Peeled off the extra vinyl and had this left.
Used a little bit of contact paper to transfer this piece over,
The rest were just stuck on by eyeballing it.
Not to bad for eyeballin it!
Now to do the other side.
FWIW, the templates DO NOT fit perfectly... I had to trim a little to get it to look right, and because the tank is not perfectly flat there were a few teeny wrinkles in the vinyl.
I spent about $25 on vinyl- just used whatever my local craft store had in stock. Don't like the orange I got so I will probably order some brighter stuff but I was impatient and wanted to get it done.