View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #903
snooker
AttitudeIsEverything

Oddometer: 1,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
I declare myself "king of the first corner of Elephant Hill on a 650 or bigger on this day"!

Now sand and silt ruts, well that's another thing...
Hey I'm only claiming one corner, on one bike size.

Perhaps some of you can find your own 0.04 miles of the ride to claim king of, with your own qualifiers.

Hey Assfault! it's called sarcasm, sheesh man give an old guy a break. Just trying to have some fun, poke a little and see what kind of creative jabs I can get in return... Nice try at the BMW jab though, but I covered all my bike's BMW logos for a reason, this is my first BMW and I did not want that label and the accompanying baggage, I'm more of a Honda guy. Don't mistake tongue in cheek sarcasm for a flame there ol' buddy! I'd help you push your bike up any hill you like, as I'm sure I'll need the same favor someday. Assfault. I just like saying that... Assfault.

So still waiting for Hellsickle's jabs, he can be pretty creative in this arena.

Ben.... when you referred to dabs on Day 2... perhaps you were referring to my at speed endo followed by full body dab / dirt nap. Clearly that was a major lack of skill. So jab my dab all you want, its part of the fun.

Ok Freak man, nice video, just wish you had some of my crash site, I'd like to see what rut I hit . I noticed you passed one of those vehicles with dogs on top, I saw about 5 of those when parked at the Elk Mtn Road/WoodenShoe Road intersection, never seen that before, I assume they were hunting - what was that all about??

FindMeSpot ~~~ Spotwalla Baja Trip ~~~ Neduro Did Dakar!

snooker screwed with this post 06-05-2013 at 09:54 PM
snooker is offline   Reply With Quote