View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #1917
AntiHero OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,091
The new website blog lacks some basic functionality that I need, so I'll probably switch to a standard blog site like blogger or tumblr or ? for future adventures. The only things happening in my world right now are either too boring to report on or too unbelievable (to me at least). It's a f'in crazy world and is nothing if not an unexpected and delightful (and often a tangled mess).

Not all has been great, though. I've had a couple episodes of paralysis (followed by a loss of consciousness) in the past month (tumor surgery related). It's happened before and I mostly know what type of activities bring it on. Neurologists have been stumped and ignored my self-diagnosis. After the last two incidents I went back to my Sports Doc who saved my ass in the first place and requested the drug used to treat the issue that neurologists are positive I don't have. Seems to be working and I feel better than I have in years. If/when I get confirmation (spinal tap, Cine MRI), under the scalpel my skull goes again.

Will probably get my right hand operated on, too, while I'm at it.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about shipping the Panigale overseas and losing/finding myself again. I'm being patient. Provided I can get my body functioning in a pleasant manner I'll be off again soon enough. For now the thought of another adventure on the supermodel (which I do ride every day) accompanies me to bed every night and wakes next to me in the morning.
AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote