View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #63
Doogle OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 510
6-5-13 Thursday
Today we rode to the Iron Angels motorcycle club/shop.There is not a lot of respect for motorcycle riders. Look out to survive. We stopped at a Magic Burger restaurant. I had the worst hamburgers I ever ate. So bad I had to take a picture of it.We went looking for 2 British guys that are also traveling a similar route.They were gone from their hostel before we got there. So we went to the ferry terminal for Vladivostok and looked. We gave up and continued to th Iron Angels club. I needed a new tire and chain as spares. Someone went and got them for me.Yes, I raided the debit card again.

The mechanics start bringing out shots of vodka.When that is gone we go to a cafe next door to eat and of course more vodka. Then we go back to the shop and have more vodka. While we are there, the owner brings me 2 boxes. He says they are Russian army rations.I don't know where I will put them.

I don't have much time with internet service. So I will post and add pictures when I can. Adding pictures from this tablet takes a lot of time
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote