Thanks to your detailed feedback we have made significant improvements to Rally Navigator.
We're in the final stages of our beta development.
If you haven't visited Rally Navigator in a while, please take a few minutes to check it out and let us know what you think.
- Fixed the failed save issue some users were experiencing - This was a real frustration!
- We now have a Version History feature so you can revert if you make a mistake.
- Compatible with Google Earth 7.x No more hassling with GE 6.2
- Much quicker loading of GPX track imports
- Improved Route Library and sharing function
- Replaced auto-save with an automated save reminder
- Create route from GPX or scratch
- Export your route to your GPS unit as pre-run aid
- After pre-run, overlay GPX tracks and waypoints over your route to make corrections
- Show-Hide individual CAP headings and GPS coordinates
- Drag and drop road segments and 5 simple text desriptions
- Draw roundabouts
- Calculate and report fuel range in the header
- Supports continuous roll printing
- Improved formatting of the printed roadbook
Huge thanks to Dave Peckham (DaveRMS) for his insane coding skillz!!