View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 06:45 AM   #66
Doogle OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 500
6-8-13 Saturday 437 miles 3513 total

We left Ussuriysk and Andrey Kims shop about 1230. There was a lot of construction on the road going north. Dirt, dust, gravel, and trucks. Nog many towns. Over 400 miles and I didn't see one road kill or truck tire tread on the road. We got to Khabaroysk about 1130.We were supposed to call someone from the iron angels mc club when we got close to town. The message was not sent that we were coming though. But 2 guys came and met us.They led us to a garage to park our bikes. Then they took us to their apartment. Andrei is a doctor. Yuri is divorced, and I think is living with him temporarily.

They wanted to feed us too.I said, nothing for me.2 hours earlier we stopped at a road side food stop. I pointed to a picture of something on the wall.A man pointed to another picture. I indicated to the girl I would have both, and a large ice tea. When I tried to pay, she said no.Present. She wouldn't take any money.

Yuri wouldn't take no for an answer either. He made a salad that I did eat.An of course the cognac. 2am we finally go to bed.
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote