View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 11:41 AM   #89
Hodgo OP
TWIN Cylinder ADV

Oddometer: 1,519
Im hearing ya Seano. But im traveling light so the attire is somewhat restricted.

So i ordered the cable from Burts who called back quoting a different part number than what i gave them, So i hope the clown orders the right cable.

So Dave kindly showed me around the hills towards Big Bear Lake & Lake Arrowhead.

Definitely not used to such high altitudes but the SE handled the twisties pretty well. Even my Kenda $59 rear tyre was good to lean over a bit.

Heres some pictures.

This Helmet is absolutely killing me. But Younggun640 gave it to me to wear till my Arai XD4 shows up.

Following along behind DSM8

great scenery. But i get a bit of motion sickness following behind on the twisties. So have been trying to look further in front, but doesnt seem to work. Backing off till nothing is in front seems to work. Im just not used to this type of riding with so many twists & turns at altitude.

More good shots.

Then i saw this massive train coming through the mountains with locos in front & behind.

The forest fires here in California certainly are burning in a few places.

Dave & Myself.

This bloke truly is & incredible man for putting up with me & showing me around the traps of CA.

And finally at Big Bear lake.

www.facebook.com/KTM950SE
Retired.. CR500E & lots more

Hodgo screwed with this post 06-10-2013 at 11:48 AM
Hodgo is offline   Reply With Quote