View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:19 AM   #16
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 168
arais aris - back again !
thank you kindly SHOOBY and GLEN2926 for your very kind comments, much appreciated !!

going along up by the loch i ran into a traffic jam....it took 35 seconds to clear but i passed the time with relative ease anyway !

got caught with my pants down, so to speak, when traffic moved off and i was holding it in my hands.........the camera, that is !
i moved off and up and away through tarbet and on north. i wanted to hit fort william - god only knows why, looked good on the map...
stopped in for some food / coffee in the famous green welly place....

big deal, that was....not sure why the big noise is about this place........i must have missed the ambience and serenity and vibe completely.....but i guess
i am a very thick F**K at the best of times....!!!
onwards to check out glencoe...........this place would stir the blood of a four hundred year dead scottish corpse.....now you are talking...real blood, balls and
wild terror here......this place would have everything in spades, of this i was sure...
but before leaving the ould welly place i spotted this london taxi.....his meter must be running like f**k....!!

onwards to warrior country...!!

be gods....she must be cold up there...

on my way out over the hills and through the glens i came across this rare species, found only above 3,000 feet, he makes a noise resembling a cat being strangled !
joking aside, it was cool to hear a good bagpiper doing his thing in the great outdoors....!!... hat's off to ye jock...!!

my firm belief is - if you've got it, flaunt it......!!!
i think he was from the clan mc donald or burger king, not sure though.
by now i was near glen etive.....and the scenery was vast and stark and mighty......i could still hear the pipes and they were only gettin louder, i must
be gettin near glencoe...

this is near gelncoe i think and it was cool but it felt as if i was travelling over lost dreams and hardships and pain from long long ago...i had to stop plenty..

i had time to reflect some stuff here as up here all there is is you yourself, alone.....and of course i couldnt stay here forever but it would tempt you to..

it was a wee bit of a pilgrimage for me being here and it did not disappoint in any way....
up on the ould horse and away now to better thoughts and dreams and not living in previous lives or torments...

i know what you're thinkin...he's a bit mad that f**k, but you don't know what i'm thinkin, sometimes i don't even know what i'm thinkin....
wife tells me....i'm not thinkin at all...!!!
me mood was a bit sombre to be honest but i scooted on up to fort william behind so many f**kin shite drivers, caravans and f**kin mobile home things...!!
they clog the bleedin arteries of society these f**kin things and as for the stupid asshole pricks in their f**kin toyotas, hondas and such - you are all ARSEHOLES !
get off the bloody road you morons....!!!!***!!!
rant slowly receding now...it came on quite sudden like this time...no warning...apologies...!!
so fort william i approached mildly uptight to say the least....right..i am hungry now.....pull in....place by the loch/sea/water/whatever...

looks ok....crannog.....irish for house built on wooden sticks over the water for security from marauding fairies and such....

so i head in...lots of tourists here, russians....americans....french.....german (i think).....must be good.....menu.....pricey too....definitely must be good....!!

..................IT WAS UTTER CRAP..................PURE DOGDODOO..................PATHETIC................ .YOU ARE A CROWD OF CHANCERS...........!!!!

in other words, not very good at all.....

i ordered salmon and spinach pasta....sounds delightful doesn't it.....hmmmmmmmm...!!

take a good look at it...do you see any spinach, do you ? i f**kin don't, and i was there in front of it for real....!!

and what can you see......yes...f**kin onions.......it was full of f**kin onions...i hate f**kin onions....i really hate them........no bleedin spinach and plate full of
bloody onions.....!!

as you can see i posted the picture twice to be sure to be sure that it was awful...!!! and i am not that fussy really...

i pushed it aside and the cute waitress came over and took it away without a word or look, i wasn't the first it seems....

for dessert i had brownie and ice cream.....the brownie was on its fourth reheat in the microwave, it was almost a fossil and the ice cream, well it was brutal too..

i thought i may as well order some really crappy coffee to wash the whole experience down....and it did......!!!

for your own sake do not go in to this place.........
mka is offline   Reply With Quote