View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #6
browneye's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Oddometer: 4,289
First of all AAA doesn't do out of state transfers on bikes AFAIK. If you are moving your residence the 7500 mile requirement does not apply, if not it does. And a CHP or DMV inspection is required for VIN verification and a 50-state EPA sticker must be on the bike. This last item is a stickler for anything not specifically registered with CARB for hiway use (street plated) here in CA.
Chris Brown - "The Browneye"
"Without Motorcycles, People Live Very Boring Lives." - Malcolm Smith
browneye is online now   Reply With Quote