View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 08:30 AM   #15
Rick6 OP
Budweiser Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: Orange County, CA
Oddometer: 39
Originally Posted by Kap View Post
If you bring an Arizona plated bike to Cali it must have an odometer that shows more than 7500 miles on it, you have to have the original emissions sticker on the rear fender with the engine vin number on it. Not just the noise emission sticker, there are two. Still your gonna need lots of luck and a moron that works at AAA.
I figured it would require a bit of persistence. It's difficult to interpret, because about 90% of people say exactly what you say, another 5% say "no way bro can't happen", and another 5% say it's easy, you just have to know the way. But those 5% are hush-hush. I guess they could also be lying/exaggerating.
Rick6 is offline   Reply With Quote