View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 09:37 AM   #18
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 207
welcome back....failte arais
screwed up my back and so now doped up on meloxicam and other nice things....so a bit wobbly.......!!
before going on (and on and on)....i enclose a pic of the fabulous restaurant (not..!) in forty will.i.a.m.

i headed to the first lock (not loch) on the crinan canal....it might actually be the second lock (not loch)...anyway....here it is and a big busty swedish thing
is pulling into it at a fair lick of speed.......many times i have dreamt of big busty swedish things but in reality it was just a big boat from guess where...!!

yeah i know it's just more lock and water but i did take the picture just for you...

right, now time to piss on up to inverararararaaray.........
great run too but not in the same league as before..
with smoke spewing from my tyres.....engine hissing and a bitchin........my head light from another weeee dram...i landed next to the local jail.....!!

good range of whiskies in this wee place too..

note how steady the camera phone thing was held.....you can read writin and all in this one......

it was gettin a bit overcast now...in my mind it was ever so....enough says i to myself.........find a place to lay the weary heed....

i mad a few phonecalls to places but nothing doing i think.........i says to myself what about ballocxs again...it was grand there....nobody lynched me or
hassled me there.....!!!....fair enough...i'd go back there before the gloamin came down and over me.......
fishy boats at rest in inverarararaararay...

just when you thought you'd be getting a diary type litany of profanities all in daily order i throw this one in for you....while spinning around gettin this far
i did spy a few grown men acting the tool with longish stick things up on a grassy hill with sandy bits.....these same macho men wore some gear that
must have been the height of fashion once upon a time...rather splendid in their plus fours/fives and sixes they spoke with plummy accents as if from an old
disney story about maidens and such......

each to their own i suppose....i admit i did play golf once somewhere near LA and we went around on a golf cart that had a full fridge of drink....it
started poorly...bad swings etc....but as the drink flowed my game opened up and the guys i was with were amazed at both how well i played and how
much i drink needed to stop dehydrating....it was the one and only time i ever played......god bless the kind old man who brought me...he gave me his set
of sticks and insisted i would surely be good sometime...!!
by the time i got back to the bike...this poor fella was being arrested and brought inside for questioning...

on up the road and soon i was in tarbet...i was eating on the run as everytime i opened the visor i got a mouthful of tasty midges.......could do with more
salt...but very nourishing all the same..........the place was coming down with them
so here i was back at loch lomond

back at base balloxchs house hotel...got a good deal again this night but a smaller bed....i ordered food and got fed...enough said..!!

turbot and sweet potato..........??????????.........brutal......... ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
next morning..........up and away..........

mi dispiace.....gotta go.......need more drugs......ciao
mka is offline   Reply With Quote