View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:00 AM   #21
browneye's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Oddometer: 6,354
Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
You can plate a shriner's go-cart in NV
and ride it in CA

Or a pair of roller skates in AZ.

There are LOTS of AZ plates here in Cali too. Comes with their own risks and hassles. Best bet is to get a AZ drivers license and register it with a friend or relative's address over there. If you get stopped here you're 'just visiting'. If you have a CA drivers licensed you'll get a fix it ticket to transfer to CA within 15 days. You need liability insurance to ride on the road as well - also gets sticky with AZ registeries for CA residents.
Chris Brown - "The Browneye"
"Without Motorcycles, People Live Very Boring Lives." - Malcolm Smith
Camp Nelson 2014 RR Laguna Seca 2012 RR Sequoia 3-Day Campout Thanksgiving 2012
browneye is offline   Reply With Quote