View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #97
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltair View Post
Hello Jason, I'm looking at the Powerlet jacket with dual control and glove liners. Can you give me information on the wiring included with the controller. Also on the glove liners, will one of the dual controls regulate the jacket temp and the other the gloves. I'm also looking at the Centech AP-2 controller and will be using all this for my 07 R1200GSA. Your recommendations and advice are certainly appreciated.
Hi Saltair - the Powerlet jacket and glove liners are a great combo. The wireless controller included with the jacket will manage both the jacket and gloves, and the digital controller included with the gloves can he used for a passenger or second bike. Powerlet did used to sell the glove liners without a controller, but they are now only sold as a complete kit. I will PM you the instructions so you get a good sense of the install.

The Centech AP-2 is an excellent solution for CANBUS bikes and will give you a lot of flexibility for both your Powerlet gear as well as any other farkles you want to add. The AP-130 relay harness kit makes install a snap and saves you the time of tracking everything down separately to install it. We have both the AP-2 and AP-130 in stock at the shop now, and can ship any Powerlet gear you're interested in from the Michigan warehouse.

Hope that helps - any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!

rotaryracer screwed with this post 06-15-2013 at 04:19 AM
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote