View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 12:13 PM   #563
TheBlurr
Banned

Oddometer: 5,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMC View Post
Any modern sportbike tha twists me up like a pretzel. I've just gotten to the point that I want comfort MUCH more than outright speed.
I bought one of my dream bikes in 09, a Duc 1198 with full Ohlins from Dan Kyle, and even rode a few before buying it including a 1098R. After about 1500 miles I knew it wasn't for me, I just couldn't do it anymore. I put couple thousand more miles on it and sent it off to it's new home in mid 11 and haven't looked back.
love my zx6r, it is a pleasure to ride and I am perfectly comfy riding on it all day.

Ninja 250, I really thought it would be great to save on gas so I bought one new in 03, peppy motor, light and handled well in traffic, felt like I was riding on a 4x4 and after a half hour I would have visions of riding it into a borrow pit and just leaving it.
Ducati 996, hands down one of the best looking bikes ever made, I had the chance to rock one at the track, and I couldnt wait to get off it, very boring powerwband IMO and I really didnt like the over the front wheel feeling.
Honda CBX 6 cyl motorcycle, my god that thing was freaky to ride, every corner I just waited for it to fall over uhggg.
Gonna add the Z1000 to that list, powerplant was fine, but the bike itself felt very unstable to me.

TheBlurr screwed with this post 06-15-2013 at 07:01 AM
TheBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote