View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 01:26 PM   #27
browneye's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Oddometer: 6,365
The ones I know of only have a AZ drivers license. If stopped in CA they are 'just visiting'.

If you have a CA DL and CA address and 'own' a motorcycle registered in AZ you'll get a fix-it ticket to transfer registration to CA within 15 days - state law.

It's all bullshit I know. Most of us just say fuck it and get a CA plated bike. End of issue.
Chris Brown - "The Browneye"
"Without Motorcycles, People Live Very Boring Lives." - Malcolm Smith
Camp Nelson 2014 RR Laguna Seca 2012 RR Sequoia 3-Day Campout Thanksgiving 2012
browneye is offline   Reply With Quote