View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 06:42 AM   #20
thecanoeguy OP
just a yobbo from oz

Oddometer: 1,790
wow ,yes lost in space

or was it Lesotho or even down the coast ,thanks for the concern guys ,now lets see what happened ,first up thanks to errol and nancy for putting up with me for a few weeks ,they gave me a great insight into how nice the people are here ,not to mention the kilos i put on with nancy's awsome cooking ,even DR klr up in walkerville for introducing me to brandy and coke ,,headed off into the morning from bethlehem heading for the promise of a great ride in Lesotho here is the big green hippo in its final form and Doctor KLR's place in brandy country

Nancy and Errol seeing me off into the sunset ,well morning anyways
I asked Errol about the lions in Botswana and if i break down near a bunch of them, his reply was just stand on the other side of your bike ,oh and don't run ,they might eat you, with that thought, I was off

attack minature doberman

there were more passes in Lesotho than you could poke a stick at ,i swear you could read the writing on the planes ,i was that high up

oh yeah the usual again bike on its side

you have to be careful here, it doesn't look steep but a big rock on it's lonesome on the other side of the car saved this guys arse from something a lot worse than what you see

do you like my camp site ,the copper at one of the border posts let me sleep in a nice little corner

did i mention that it was cold ,see that stuff on the side of the road it aint there by accident it was a tad nippy ,i am glad for Captain KLR and his heated grips

didn't need no weed to get high here it was already dark and had a tad to get to sani pass lodge inn the cold and just a slight bit of rain to make it real

i arrived at the top of Sani Pass in the dark

the view the next morning ,i did enjoy a few bevvies at the highest pub in africa after ii thawed out

the hippo in its usual pose

thecanoeguy screwed with this post 06-15-2013 at 07:03 AM
thecanoeguy is offline   Reply With Quote