View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 08:35 AM   #15667
beantop
Remember, Safty Forced

Oddometer: 3,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
I can't say that I have ever met anyone who rides a BMW that I disliked. What's w/all this bad talk.

I kinda get mad at the bikes sometimes due to some of the ownership costs and engineering decisions, but ya can't fault the owners for that.

You have to goto a BMW rally to meet the real A-holes, Cause they're too good to hang out where we would normally be.

I agree all the ADV guys on BMW's or harley's for that mater are cool, Its just the doctors,lawyers, and cooperate big wigs (that tink their poop don't stink) that buy a BMW or Harley to try to fit in with thre cool guys. Usually they fail misserably and end up just forming thier own click of bigger a-holes. Kinda Ironic they try to do somthing to be cool and end up just refining their a-hole-ness with all their other a-hole buddies....

all the guys I've met through the ADV comunity get the bike that suite their riding needs no matter the brand or what not and are generally down to earth kinda people.

that's just my opinion, I guess there's nothing wrong with being a BMW snob (fag), if that's what your into, but I'd rather not be assocciated with 90% of them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenniSMC View Post
Not me Jeff. The only BMW riders I think are cool are the Dans. And I find a handful of other tolerable.
I have yet to meet a tener้ rider that wasn't a complete tool either. Vstrom owners are assholes. But funny entertaining assholes. My kind if people.
Yep you got it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie bolted View Post
[/COLOR]
That's BULLSHIT...the only REAL motorcycle is the KLR,everyone else are just posers!

Now the KLR crowd, well never mind, I've proll done enough damage here for a lil while...
Hi Connie
Peaceful Valley MY ASS (Eddie Bolted)

beantop screwed with this post 06-16-2013 at 08:40 AM
beantop is offline   Reply With Quote