Thread: This is.....
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 10:53 PM   #3960
UncleGra OP
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,887
btw..did you catch the movie on SBS satdy night after Rockwiz..had some of a landcruiser driving acros LG with an inch of water over it...
__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr
UncleGra is offline   Reply With Quote