View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 02:18 AM   #24
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 264
hey there ANDYMACH23.....
hope you are doing well......
the road you speak of is one of great significance for sure......it is amazing...i am presuming you live near enough to it to get using it often enough too !!
generally the roads up those parts are very good.......along the border some roads have become very potted...pitted and holey...no maintenance for years
they are a bit better south of the border at present (for years it was the other way round !)
sometimes down here though they dig up the whole road to put in phone wires, sewer pipes, gas, electric, fibre optic or just to be doing something....!!...it'd drive u mad...!
this was a good twister in lovely leitrim..nicely finished...camber set up good on most corners....and look what they did to it.........for 20 f**kin miles...!!
the photo shows the only straight bit but look at the surface....!!
at least they left the phone box alone......not many of these around now........not easy to remove either....but...eventually i'll figure a way...!!

keep her lit man - as they say here - keep her lit....!!!
on a totally separate point (.) entirely.....!!
just got a phone call
from the punctuation police, they have been ringing me about overuse of the '.' - well, f**k you too.................!!!!!! ha..ha...ha...ha..ha..ha.....
mka is offline   Reply With Quote