View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 04:28 AM   #973
KEN PHENIX
"CERTIFIABLE"

Oddometer: 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEN PHENIX View Post
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a waterproof mid-temperature range glove. I do commuting and touring and might step off the pavement once in a while - but I seem to like the idea of adventure glove level protection. I have the Alaska and the Dirt and love them both but I need something in between that I can wear in the 60's and 70's or warmer in the rain. I don't really care if my hands get wet during short trips in the 90's but I'd like to have a breathable waterproof option for longer rides. Most of my gear is REVIT! but I'm open to any brand you recommend. What do ya got?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevZilla View Post
Hi Ken,

The REV'IT! Contra Glove is not imported into the US. Sorry for the lengthy delay in response. For some reason I haven't been getting notifications on new entries to this thread.
Your timing is pretty good if you're still in search of a nice REV'IT! Winter glove, as the REV'IT! Orion Glove is now on sale for 35% off. Check it out at this link.

Cheers,
Ali
TeamZilla
Thanks for the reply. What I'm really looking for is a Gore Tex glove I can wear in the rain in the warmer months. As I mentioned, I already have and love the Dirt and the Alaska. I noticed the Held Air N Dry but I think that's more than I need and more than I wanted to spend. I just want a simple Gore Tex glove with no thermal insulation and reasonable crash protection.
IBA #47092
The 919 Transalp Project
KatanaBandit (sold)
smugmug pics

KEN PHENIX is offline   Reply With Quote