View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #123
Domiken OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentist, the View Post
I noticed on the first post a 28 waist was listed, but I didn't see it as an option on the site. Any chance you'll be stocking it again? I'm quite 'svelte' at 5'7" 130lbs.
I apologize, we are unfortunately out of 28's. They were a hit with the thinner folks. We will be stocking up soon. If you want shoot me an e-mail at sales@leananglejeans.com and I can notify you when we have availability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRunner01 View Post
Why are there so many mix ups with sizes ordered vs sizes on the jean label?
There are no mix ups, it is simple, we had a label issue at the factory, which does not affect the fit of the jeans, just what the label says. I have been reaching out to customers and explaining to them the proper way to measure their favorite pair of jeans so I could make sure we take the proper measurements on our side before shipping orders, so our customers receive the proper fitting pair. All our customers have understood, especially when we can get them fitted with the proper pair.

For example, we had a customer that owns a pair of x jeans which he bought 3 years ago when he was a 34/32. Over the years he had not purchased a new pair of jeans or shorts. We sent him the size he ordered (34/32), it was too small, so during our conversation on the exchange he measured his favorite pair of jeans (measured from one side of the waistband to the other and times it by two) and he was actually a 36 in waist. We sent him a 36 waist and it fit him perfectly.