View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #4
MTDuke OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 368
Ahhhhh.....and he comes out of lurking! You get the award for post to tenure ratio! It was a great ride and I appreciated that you came along. Don't sell that bike, let's do more.

Oh ya, that kid w bear spray in condition 0/1....crazy. So we are stopped on the east road heading south in the park and a young dude comes running out of he woods w bear spray at the ready. Following him was 2 dudes that looked like they just got done training in an Idaho (no offense intended) militia w rifles and leg- strapped sidearms. I was looking for cameras like this was a scene out of "Surviving the Game" and the kid was losing the chase. Weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitterRoot View Post
In my defense that rear Heidenau (ONLY) has 8783 miles on it, besides I was drinking Oly. I hear its a Good Luck Beer well maybe not with all the Hippy chicks in PB. None the less I figure with all my savings drinking beer that nobody else will I should be able to buy a rear tire real soon. BTW I am still a bit perplexed about the kid running with the Bear Spray that would not talk to us, I did not see anything in the news about a Mauling, oh well another one of lifes mysteries. It was a great ride with you 2, I had a blast you put a hell of a rr together to boot.

MTDuke screwed with this post 06-17-2013 at 09:23 PM
MTDuke is offline   Reply With Quote