View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #90
ABee OP
Near Normal

Oddometer: 140
Thanks!

Toadride,degeezer, Mr. Magoo, norham, Miguel Sanchez, Maine Scoot, socalhodaka, SuchesRider, CoBob, oldone, HighFive and Ratman- Thanks for the comments!

WECSOG- Thanks for the info.

sidetrack one- How very astute! Your calculations are correct, sir!

Unstable Rider- Garmin 62s, RAM mount. I love those pieces of equipment!

ROAD DAMAGE- I really appreciate the offer and would have loved to take you up on it, but my route was way to the south of Steamboat. Next time!

prsdrat- No problems with the fires other than what was already mentioned. I am a few days behind on my reports, and have already passed by all of the fires in Colorado.

For everyone asking if I have run into the CT90 dudes on the trail, the answer is no. I would have loved to have chatted and taken photos with them to post here. I should have met them on the trail somewhere between Silverton and Salida, but I did not see them. I was passed on the TAT today by two XR650 riders from California that did not see them either. However,the fellow at the RV campground in Silverton where I stayed said that they were in the very same campground the night before. I will be very impressed if they can get through Cinnamon Pass.
ABee is offline   Reply With Quote