View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #1340
bgoodsoil OP
Dare to be Stupid

Oddometer: 4,334
Yeah I don't care about detours. Hell I don't own this place. If you want to start posting stupid cat pictures feel free. Why else do we have a forum except to talk to folks that feel the need to turn wrenches on the same bike we do?...And possibly crash on their couch when we're riding through their part of the world some day As long as it's not politics, religion or oil I think we can keep this thread out of the Basement.

Quote:
Hey, I played varsity hockey in Canada... But i also took calculus so maybe the nerd description fits... Just not the weedy bit!
Things might be different in Canada, but in the US, Hockey's not exactly main stream, ya feel me?

You'll be glad to hear I've made progress on the footpegs, Richard.

I'm pretty sure this is a bad idea. I can stand on the pegs and they hold up fine but I think they'll bust the valve cover in a wreck. Which is fine. I've got spare rockers so even if I trash the valve train it'll be worth it for the pictures.

That ship always reminds me of a crankshaft.

Come on, you know you want one of these

Kinda looks like a KLR. Makes sense coming from a world of junk

Proud SmugMug User Support ADV: Don't give those cheap bums your discount code

bgoodsoil screwed with this post 06-19-2013 at 05:05 PM
bgoodsoil is offline   Reply With Quote