So I had some ambition tonight, I measured for brake lines as I am ditching the under the tank routing. I finished mounting the exhaust (no pic though it was mundane enough I did not feel it worthy of photos.)
As I said a while back I had an idea for COP ignition so I purchase a pair of Ford v-8 coils. Of course I mocked them up first
Then I built a bracket to hold them in place
I needed to mount the bracket to the head so I drilled holes in the first two rows of fins and installed threaded inserts.
Installed inserts ahoy
And here is the finished product coils bolted up and ready to go
If you have been following along I built this battery cover in the last installment
Well tonight I took a Scotch-brite wheel to it with extreme prejudice and it smoothed out nicely I am pleased
I have air cleaner and brakeline plans next and I have a good idea for the fuel filter/crossover but I need some disposable cash first
To be continued...