View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #861
sakurama OP
on an endless build

Oddometer: 1,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel77 View Post
Hey Gregor,

I just finished reading through this - crazy stuff, the good kind! We "met" on the Duc-forum when I was building my Hyper-Strada. Now that my house reno is about done and I too sold most everything on two wheels, I am slowly looking for another bike/build and I'm leaning towards the 950 Adventure as well

Love what you're doing, admittedly I would have been riding it a bit more before tearing it down again, but your on a pioneering and engineering quest here and I can't wait to see the outcome!

Best of luck (with the bike and reno), hit me up for a beer if you're ever up near Seattle!
Michel! Hey man how are you?

I replaced my Hyper with an MV Brutale and then replaced that with a BMW R1200S and I just put that up for sale to fund the house reno. I'm hoping that I'll be able to skim enough off the sale to pick up an older 4th or 5th gen VFR which is one of the bikes on my bucket list and would be the 4th bike I've owned during this bikes construction. The VFR can serve as cheap interim transportation.

I was hoping this 990 would be done but it's taking longer than I'd hoped. Of course the name of the thread is mission creep but honestly I'd love to stop creeping for a while and ride. Can't exactly put the brakes on now though...

Gregor
sakurama is offline   Reply With Quote