View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 02:19 AM   #23
rockydog OP
just a guy

Oddometer: 772
South of Sligo City

Staying at Maggie's house for a couple of days. She graciously welcomes fellow moto travelers into her home. Thank you Maggie!! Her bike is currently at Tiffany's house in Cornwall so instead of a bike tour, Maggie, her housemate, Ann, and I walked for a bit. The village we started from is behind us. Lots of folks on bicycles, walking and running. After having my butt planted on the bike seat for a bunch of days it felt wonderful.

A beautiful night overlooking the harbor

An inviting tree on the return

The day before we were out and about

Everybody seems to enjoy laughing with me when I hand them the camera, and they get great shots

I had been sent on a mission to deliver a birthday present to one of Maggie's friends a ways out in the countryside and she said the house was kind of hard to see from the road, right you are, I drove past this tiny red gate countless times before I asked a neighbor. the red Spot is the lower half of his front door

Had a cuppa with Dereck, English chap living in the country with dogs, cat, rabbits, goats, chickens, ducks and a never ending supple of sustainable living.

Rockydog woofs the isles, British isles

rockydog screwed with this post 06-20-2013 at 03:09 AM
rockydog is offline   Reply With Quote