View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #975
RevZilla
Best on Two Wheels!

Oddometer: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEN PHENIX View Post
Thanks for the reply. What I'm really looking for is a Gore Tex glove I can wear in the rain in the warmer months. As I mentioned, I already have and love the Dirt and the Alaska. I noticed the Held Air N Dry but I think that's more than I need and more than I wanted to spend. I just want a simple Gore Tex glove with no thermal insulation and reasonable crash protection.
Hey Ken,

An easy way to shop your options is to put "Xtrafit" as a keyword in the search box on our website. Xtrafit (if you are not already familiar) is a Gore-Tex technology that bonds the Gore-Tex membrane to the outer shell of the glove for excellent grip feel and liners that won't pull out with your hand. Xtrafit, in nearly all cases, is used on non-insulated gloves.
Dainese, Rukka, Alpinestars, and REV'IT! all have Gore-Tex Xtrafit options, but I will warn you, they are all a premium price point.

One other option is the REV'IT! Summit H2O glove, that is a waterproof glove that is not insulated. The Summit glove uses similar technology to Xtrafit that REV'IT! "borrowed" from Gore in the construction of this glove. The Summit H2O is also much more affordable.

If you have more questions, don't forget our team of Gear Geeks is here to help.

Cheers,
Ali
TeamZilla

RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A
RevZilla is offline   Reply With Quote