New list - was going to do something based on the first day of Summer, but realized that for folks in the Southern Hemisphere, that ain't exactly so.
So... checking to see whose birthday it is brings up Errol Flynn - born June 20, 1909
Errol Flynn movies
1) The Prince and the Pauper - your bike and twin anythings. Towers, kids, etc. Use your imagination.
2) The Adventures of Robin Hood - anything to do with taxes - a local tax office, tax preparer, etc.
3) The Dawn Patrol - military aircraft - ideally, a fighter, but that may be a deal breaker for some
4) Gentleman Jim - anyplace that has something to do with boxing
5) Against All Flags - anything that has some sort of pirate symbolism
Wildcard) The Sun Also Rises - a bull - preferably real, but a likeness is fine.
'10 Kawasaki Concours (EB)
'11 Kawasaki Versys
Turning money into spent fossil fuels.
(Smiley crap is implied in all posts.)