View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #19
H14 OP
I Gotta Go!

Oddometer: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDave View Post
Very cool Kevin . Maine for lobster! Oh hell yeah!

Dave

I gave the DR too much credit in my first post. Finding ADV and getting to know some of the great people here changed my life. That may sound a little over the top but if someone would have told me five years ago that in a couple years time that I'd buy a motorcycle, meet a whole new group of people that would become life long friends and we would load up our bikes and ride a trail from New Mexico to Montana and that I would buy another bike and spend my vacations riding around with my wife and sleeping on the ground again like a kid I would have laughed my ass off.

When I discovered your ride reports and read your stories about you and Julie travelling together on your Strom I thought it would be so cool to do that. We're fortunate men to be married to women with a common passion. I can emulate you as far as the wife as a riding partner and a silver VStrom, the awesome heartfelt storytelling and the incredible pictures, not so much.

If someone would say H14 and Campcook are the B-movie version of iDave and iJulie I would take it as a hell of compliment.
2012 Riding the Continental Divide

H14 screwed with this post 06-21-2013 at 09:05 AM
H14 is offline   Reply With Quote