View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #249
DaveRMS
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by italrally View Post
Thanks also, but mine is still not working fine !

Single papers are fine ,but the roll is chaos.

Macbook pro, firefox 21,0 , tried to change 50 formats, nothing is working :-(

The best would be to make a save as pdf file button ( 1 pdf for the whole document - paper roll , not single sheets !!! )
- better to save 1 , or two, or three or four or 5 roll in a row like the pic posted before from the roll printer
The problem appears to be Firefox. It doesn't appear to let you select a custom paper size as I showed above. This does work in Safari and Chrome. So, that's your answer--use Safari or Chrome, at least for printing.

As for PDF download, we have discussed that internally. Given that it is already possible to print the rolls without having a PDF download, it's hard to justify the extra cost of development. It's not top priority at the moment.

As for printing "n-across", the printer's software takes care of that. We printed 2 days routes for 20 riders using the Rally Navigator software *as-is*.

I'll also add this... since most people don't have the hardware to roll print anyway, most won't even use this feature. We'll probably offer roll printing as a service--mailed to your door.

Dave

DaveRMS screwed with this post 06-21-2013 at 11:38 AM
DaveRMS is offline   Reply With Quote